Monday, June 1, 2015

Air frying fun

We've had our air fryer since December and I absolutely love it! It's simple, relatively easy to clean and food comes out awesome and you don't have to deal with nasty oil. Which for me is a good thing seeing as though my husband is banned from frying with oil.

The one thing I have not tried yet is frying things with batter on them like homemade corn dogs. I'm thinking I may have to flash freeze first - that'll be a project for another time. For now I'll share with you some of our favorites.

Obviously, you can toss in any frozen item such as fries, cheese sticks, frozen chicken wings, battered or plain frozen seafood and meats. Honestly, the possibilities are endless. Chicken, fish and pork chops are my favorites to do. There is minimal mess and everything comes out tender, juicy and flavorful.

1 comment:

  1. We are living in digital World. So we need to use digital cooking tools. So I am using a black color the best Phillips air fryer for drying food. Its save cooking time than others. Also you can choice your best quality air fryer from Philips air fryer review site. Have you another blog?
    Thank you.

    ReplyDelete