Sunday, July 13, 2014

It's time to finally keep up with this

How awful that it has been practically a year since my last blog post!!  I have so much to catch up on.  I've managed to upload most of my "foodie" photos that I hope to share soon.  Ranging from some of my favorite meals and snacks to some of my own creations that I'm proud of.  

I am also hoping to add some recipes I've worked on as well.  I've been trying new recipes as well I get bored quickly.  You know, I always got so upset with my dad for having a weekly dinner menu to follow and never understood why he needed to know.  Turns out, the apple doesn't fall far from the tree and I'm just like him.  I have a monthly dinner menu. Although I often deviate from it, it helps with shopping and meal planning.  Especially if I'm working late or out late editing. My husband can decide if he'll have leftovers or just call for a pizza.  

I am in the process, with my two wonderful co-authors, of editing our first manuscript for a shot at writing a romance novel.  It was awesome writing together and if we can get through the 395 pages of editing I really think we have a shot at getting published and have a future with this. 

Speaking of books, I read so many books in the past few week.  Between cooking and reading they are my stress relievers where I can distract myself from "the real world."   

Hopefully it won't be another year until my next blog post - let's do this!

No comments:

Post a Comment